Interim CFO Placement
Pursant’s Interim CFO placement services entail either providing an interim Pursant financial professional or sourcing and placing an external financial professional from our vast network in short-term, temporary assignments. Even the best financial and accounting teams that are well qualified to meet the day-to-day demands of a company may struggle with specialized strategic financial initiatives. Our Interim CFO services are designed to:
- Provide interim strategic financial support for organizations that are facing events such as M&A transactions or recapitalization
- Train financial teams on new specialized skills needed for strategic transactions including improving forecasting practices and establishing new reporting requirements
- Advise companies on how to establish the processes and rigor needed to measure success and track key indicators that are important when initiating a strategic transaction
- Help companies that have completed an acquisition or change in control transaction execute new, non-routine activities related to post-closing settlements, earn-out calculations, purchase price allocations, financial reporting and system integrations
- Fill a temporary vacancy (promotion, maternity leave or other leave of absence)
- Bridge a talent gap while a permanent hire is sought
Pursant provides the expertise to guide your company through strategic transactional events efficiently while minimizing the disruption to your finance team’s day-to-day responsibilities. Our success stems from years of combined experiences as operators, private equity investors, financial statement auditors and pre-acquisition due diligence advisors.
Pursant interim executives are hands on managers that operate as an extension of your team. We are flexible, innovative and tailor our focus to meet your needs, whether strategic or detail work; whether as the lead executive or part of a work group. We leverage best practices to establish processes, and teach and train existing team members, as needed, facilitating an efficient transition at the end of an engagement or upon the selection of a permanent hire.